Last Updated: December 14, 2023
GotSoccer values your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and share personal information in connection with the use of our services
by players ("Participants"), their parents or legal guardians ("Parents"), and our clients, which may include coaches, teams, clubs, leagues, tournament directors, state associations, national associations,
and governing bodies (each a "Client").
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully and any other privacy notices or consents we may provide when collecting personal information from you. Our Privacy Notice explains:
- What Personal Information Do We Collect and How Do We Collect It?
- How Do We Use the Personal Information We Collect?
- Why Do We Collect and Use Personal Information?
- How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Information?
- How to Access and Manage Your Personal Information.
- Other Important Privacy Information.
- Additional U.S. State Privacy Rights.
- European Economic Area Residents' Privacy Rights.
- How to Contact Us or Exercise Your Consumer Rights.
- Supplemental Privacy Disclosures for Users in Certain Countries.
By using our websites, software platforms, services, products, social media sites, mobile applications, and support tools (collectively our "Services"), you expressly consent to our collection and use of
Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. If you object to any of these uses of Personal Information, you should stop using our Services and notify us that permission for any use of your Personal
Information is withdrawn. If you opt out of the use of your Personal Information, you will not be able to use our Services.
A. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT, AND HOW DO WE COLLECT IT?
We use the term "Personal Information" to mean information that identifies, or that can be reasonably linked to, an actual natural person. We do not collect Personal Information unless you voluntarily
provide it to us or authorize your team, club, league, tournament director, state association, national association, or governing body to provide it to us. We collect the Personal Information of Participants,
Parents, and other users of our Services as permitted by law and as described in this Privacy Notice.
What We Collect and How We Collect it:
- Information You Provide Us. When you make a purchase using our Services or when you register for a GotSoccer or GotSport Account, we may ask for information necessary to make a purchase or for you or your
child to participate with a team, club, league, state association, or national organization. You may also provide us with Personal Information when you use our Services or report a problem with our Services.
This information may include your name, address, email address, birth date, gender, media you provide us, other registration and profile information, education, and employment-related information.
In certain instances, we may collect sensitive personal information, such as your social security number, driver's license number, state identification card, passport number, account log-in combined
with any required password allowing access to an account, citizenship, and medical and health insurance information necessary for you to participate with your team, club, or in an event.
- Information We Get from Your Use of Our Website and Services. We may collect information about the Services you use and how you use them. This information may include:
- Use of Our Websites. As is true of most websites, our websites collect certain information automatically and store it in log files. The information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses,
the region or general location where your computer or device is accessing the internet, browser type, operating system, and other usage information about the use of our websites, including a
history of the pages you view. We use this information to help design our websites to better suit users' needs. We may also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers,
administer our website, analyze trends, track visitor movements within our websites, and gather broad demographic information that assists us in identifying visitor preferences.
- Device Information. We may collect device-specific information, such as the date, time, log information, operating system version, web browser identifier, and web browser version.
- Log Information - When you log into your GotSoccer or GotSport Account, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include details of how you used our
Services, such as your IP addresses, system activity, browser type, the date and time of your request and referring URL, and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your GotSoccer
or GotSport Account.
- Unique Application Information - Certain Services, including event applications, background checks, player registrations, or program registrations, may have a unique application number.
- Cookies and Anonymous Identifiers - We use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our websites and Services, and these may include sending one or more cookies, web
beacons, pixel tags, or anonymous identifiers to your device. We use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our
Services. You may set your browser to block all cookies; however, it is important to remember that some of our Services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
- Analytics - We use Google Analytics to understand better how our users navigate to and through our websites. You can review how Google Analytics collects and processes this activity
at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt-out of having your visit activity made available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser
Analytics about visits activity.
- Information Your Team, Club, Governing Body, State Association, or National Association Provides Us About You. We may collect Personal Information about you from our Clients, including your team,
coach, club, league, association, state association, national association, governing body, and other similar organizations. Our Clients may provide us information about you, with your consent, so
that you may use our Services and participate on your team. For example, your team's manager, coach, or club may provide us with your player information and other Personal Information to
register you for your league or a tournament. If a Client provides any of your Personal Information to us, that Client is responsible for providing any notices and obtaining any consents necessary
from you for us to access and use the Personal Information. We do not control the information collection or use practices of our Clients. Please contact your team, club, league, state association,
national association, governing body, or other similar organization regarding their own privacy policies. Once your Personal Information is provided to us by a Client, you may access and control
your Personal Information pursuant to the provisions of this Privacy Notice.
B. HOW DO WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We use your Personal Information to provide you with our Services. We may use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- To Communicate with You and Provide You with Our Services. We may use your Personal Information so you can create and log in to your account, keep your account in working order, provide our
Services to you, communicate with you about your use of our Services, request feedback, and for other customer service purposes.
- To Improve Our Services and Tell You About Other Services. We also use your Personal Information to improve and personalize your experience and to develop new products. In addition, we may
use your Personal Information to offer you tailored content, such as giving you offers for third-party products and services that we think may be of interest to you. Each such promotional
communication will provide you with the option to unsubscribe from future promotional communications. You may also opt out of receiving promotional communications from us in your GotSoccer
or GotSport Account.
- With Our Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, vendors, consultants, and contractors (collectively "Service Providers"), who may help us
provide and support our Services. These Service Providers agree to only use such information for the purposes for which they have been engaged by GotSoccer and in a manner consistent with
this Privacy Notice. We have contracts with our Service Providers, designed to help safeguard your Personal Information.
- With Our Business Partners. We may share your Personal Information with our business partners ("Business Partners") when you request to use their products and services or purchase
from them via our Services. We only share your Personal Information with our Business Partners with your consent and as necessary to provide any product or service you have requested from
them. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you purchase a ticket or make a purchase from our Business Partners via our Services, we may provide Personal Information such as your name and
email address to those Business Partners so that they can fulfill your order and use it for guest survey research purposes. These Business Partners are governed by their own privacy
policies. Be sure to review these privacy policies to see how they collect and use your Personal Information. Our Privacy Notice does not extend to Personal Information and its use once
exported, with your consent, to any Business Partners.
- To Fulfill a Contract with Your Team, Club, League, State Association, National Organization, or Governing Body. When you use our Services, you expressly authorize us to share your
Personal Information with our Clients, including your team, club, tournament organizer, state or national organizations, or other governing bodies so that they may administer your
registration and your team's registration, schedule, and tournaments. For example, registering to play for a club means you want that club to access your Personal Information to
place you on a team, register you for a tournament, and administer your team. We only share your Personal Information with our Clients pursuant to a contract with them, with your consent,
or as necessary to provide any product or service you have requested or authorized. Our Privacy Notice does not extend to Personal Information and its use once exported, with your
consent, to our Clients.
- Aggregated Data. We also may collect and use anonymized aggregated data ("Aggregated Data") for any purpose, including without limitation, to help us understand website traffic
and the use of our Services. Aggregated Data is not considered Personal Information under applicable law because this information does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
- Disclosures for Law Enforcement and Other Purposes. We will share your Personal Information when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to (a) meet any applicable law,
investigation of potential violations, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, and (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of
GotSoccer, our users, our Clients, or the public as required or permitted by law.
C. WHY DO WE COLLECT AND USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your Personal Information with your consent and in furtherance of our legitimate business interests, including (1) to perform a contract with you, (2) to create and log into your GotSoccer or GotSport
Account, (3) for credentialing purposes, including identity verification and to provide you with any Services you have requested, (4) to verify your identity and to permit you to make a purchase or register
with your team, club, league, association, or other events, (5) to verify parental consent, (6) to communicate with you about our Services, (7) to display advertising to you as part of your interactions with
our websites, (8) to facilitate the operation, administration, maintenance or improvement of our Services, (9) to send you information about third party products, services, and events that may be of interest
to you, (10) to prevent and detect fraud, and (11) to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
D. HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will only retain Personal Information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the business purposes for which we have collected such information, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal,
accounting, or reporting requirements. We retain data (1) for the duration of our Client's business relationship with us and a period after that to allow Clients to recover data if they decide to
renew, (2) to analyze the data for our own operations, and (3) for historical and archiving purposes. To determine the appropriate retention periods for Personal Information, we consider the amount, nature,
and sensitivity of the Personal Information, legal requirements, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the purposes for which we process the Personal Information, and whether we
can achieve those purposes through other means.
E. HOW TO ACCESS AND MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
You have certain choices regarding accessing and managing your Personal Information. You may exercise these rights, to the extent they apply to you by applicable law, in the 'How to Contact Us or
Exercise My Consumer Rights' below. The following is a summary of those choices and how to exercise them:
- Accessing, Modifying, and Correcting Your Personal Information. You can view, update, modify, and correct certain types of Personal Information in your GotSoccer or GotSport Account. Certain information
may not be directly changed by you (such as name, gender, and birth date) after completing certain verification processes. If your Personal Information changes or is incorrect, you are responsible for
- Deletion of Your Personal Information. You may ask us to delete your Personal Information. If you request that we delete your Personal Information, you cannot use our Services. Please note that the
right to delete your Personal Information is not absolute, and it may not always be possible to delete it, including, for example, when it must be retained to comply with a legal obligation.
- Verification. Upon receiving your request to access, modify, correct, or delete your Personal Information, we will need to verify your identity to determine you are the same person with whom we have
the information in our systems. These verification efforts require us to ask you to provide information so that we can match it with the information you have previously provided us. We will only use
the information provided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request. To the extent possible, we will avoid requesting additional information from you for the purposes of
verification. However, if we cannot verify your identity from the information already maintained by us, we may request that you provide additional information for the purposes of verifying your identity
and for security or fraud-prevention purposes. We will delete such additional information as soon as we finish verifying you.
- Opt-Out of Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by using the unsubscribe link within each email, updating your email preferences within your GotSoccer or
GotSport Account, or contacting us as provided below to remove your contact information from our promotional email list. Even after you opt-out from receiving promotional communications from us, you
will continue to receive transactional messages regarding your use of our Services.
- Cookies. You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our Services, or to indicate when we are sending a cookie. However, it is important to remember that
some of our Services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
F. OTHER IMPORTANT PRIVACY INFORMATION.
- Information Security. GotSoccer is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information and has implemented security policies and procedures to protect the Personal Information that
we collect, consistent with applicable privacy and security laws. We use a variety of organizational, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access to
or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information. We restrict access to your Personal Information to those employees who need to know that information to provide benefits or services
to you. In addition, we train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information.
The safety and security of your Personal Information also depends on you. You can help keep your Personal Information safe by taking reasonable steps to protect it against unauthorized disclosure or misuse,
including by protecting your log-in credentials to your GotSoccer or GotSport Account. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to
protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk.
- Where We Store Personal Information. We store your Personal Information on our servers and the servers of cloud-based database management services we engage in the United States. These third
parties do not use or have access to your Personal Information for any purpose other than cloud storage and retrieval. Regardless of where the Personal Information is stored, we ensure that the data
is processed according to the provisions of this Privacy Notice and the requirements of applicable law.
- Application of Privacy Notice. Our Privacy Notice applies to all the Services offered by GotSoccer, except for those with separate privacy notices that expressly do not incorporate this Privacy Notice.
- Changes to Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice replaces any earlier version. You should review this Privacy Notice periodically, as we may modify it occasionally. If we change our Privacy
Notice in the future, we will post the changed Privacy Notice on the homepage of our websites and in other locations where the policy was previously published. You can determine what version of the
Privacy Notice applies by the 'Last Updated' date above. Where consistent with applicable law, your continued use of the Services after we have changed the Privacy Notice signifies your
acceptance of the revised terms. Under certain circumstances, we may also elect to notify you through additional means, such as posting a notice on the homepage of our websites or by means of an e-mail.
- Third-Party Links. Our website, services, and applications may link to other third-party sites we do not control. In addition, you may have visited our website through a link or a banner
advertisement on another site. These third-party sites are governed by their own privacy policies. When visiting such sites, you should review these privacy policies to see how they collect and
use this information. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such third-party sites.
- 'Do Not Track' and Global Privacy Control Notifications. Some browsers allow you to automatically notify websites you visit, not to track you using a 'Do Not Track' signal.
There is no consensus among industry participants as to what 'Do Not Track' means in this context. Like many websites and online services, we currently do not alter our practices when we
receive a 'Do Not Track' signal from a visitor's browser. GotSoccer websites recognize the Global Privacy Control available in some web browsers. If your browser is configured to
send this signal, GotSoccer will opt you out of advertising cookies on that browser.
- Our Policy Towards Children. Our websites and Services are intended for general audiences over 16 and are not directed to children under 16. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information
from children under 16. If you are under 16, please do not use our Services or send us your Personal Information. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected Personal Information from a
child under 16 without verified parental consent, we will promptly delete it unless we are legally obligated to retain it. Parents or guardians may contact us to review Personal Information provided
by a child under 16, request to have such information deleted, and refuse to allow further collection or use of such information.
- Payment Card Information. GotSoccer and our Clients may obtain payment from you via an integrated payment portal with third-party banking institutions and processing agents (the "Payment
Processors"). Such Payment Processors receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card or other payment information. These Payment Processors adhere to the standards set
by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council. Your payment card information is processed and retained by these Payment Processors and will not be passed on to GotSoccer. We do not
collect or store your payment card information. GotSoccer is not involved in, or responsible for, the payment processing between a Client and you. We do not store or collect your payment card details,
do not handle any funds of our Clients, and are not involved in any payment processing between you and our Clients. Any payment issue or dispute between you and our Client should be directed to
- Sharing of Personal Information Through Use of Our Services. Our Services enable you to connect with and share information about yourself with other users and organizations. Certain profile
information, including your name, team, and photo, may be available to other users of our Services and may be searchable by search engines. You may adjust your profile settings within your GotSoccer
or GotSport account to prevent the general public from viewing this profile information, although it may remain visible to our Clients.
G. ADDITIONAL U.S. STATE PRIVACY RIGHTS.
- Colorado, Connecticut, Utah, and Virginia. If you are a resident of Colorado, Connecticut, Utah, or Virginia, we have certain obligations, and you have certain rights with respect to your
personal information, including:
- Right to confirm whether the controller is processing the consumer's personal information and the right to access such information.
- Right to correct inaccuracies in personal information.
- Right to delete personal information.
- Right of data portability.
- Right to opt-out from targeted advertising.
- Right to opt-out from the sale of personal information
In certain states, you also have the right to opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects on the consumer (such as Virginia, Colorado, and Connecticut)
and appeal a decision regarding a request to exercise your rights.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please review the 'How to Contact Us or Exercise My Consumer Rights' section below.
- California "Shine the Light" Law. If you are a California resident, you may have certain rights under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine the Light" law,
which permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year free of charge, information about the Personal Information we disclose to third parties for direct marketing
purposes in the preceding calendar year. In the preceding calendar year, GotSoccer has not shared or sold Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
- California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident, you may also have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act of
2021 ("CPPA"), including the following:
- Right to Know. You have the right to know what Personal Information we collected, used, disclosed, or sold, as applicable, over the past 12 months.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Information collected or maintained by us. If we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we shall delete
(and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records unless an exception applies or as otherwise required by law.
- Right to Correct. You have the right to correct inaccurate Personal Information that we have collected and maintain about you.
- Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information. You have the right to request to be opted out from the sale of your Personal Information, if applicable.
- Right to Restrict Processing of Sensitive Personal Information. You have the right to restrict the processing of Sensitive Personal Information.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for exercising your privacy rights.
- Right to Designate an Authorized Agent. You may designate an authorized agent to exercise some of your rights; however, to help protect the security of your Personal Information, the authorized
agent must follow the same authentication procedures required if you exercise your rights without using an agent. GotSoccer will verify requests made through authorized agents to help ensure your
account's safety and comply with our policies and procedures.
- Right to Notice. You have a right to receive notice of our practices at or before collecting Personal Information.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please review the 'How to Contact Us or Exercise My Consumer Rights' section below.
During the 12-month period prior to the effective date of this Privacy Notice, we may have collected the following categories of personal information, including sensitive personal information, about you,
each as further described above in the 'What Personal Information Do We Collect and How Do We Collect it' section above:
- Identifiers: identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier (such as customer number, unique pseudonym, or user alias), email address, account name, Social
Security number, driver's license number, passport number, and other similar identifiers, physical characteristics or description, state identification card number, and signature.
- Identifiers (Online): a device identifier; cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers, and similar technology; other persistent or probabilistic identifiers; and IP address.
- Other Financial, Medical, and Health Information: insurance policy number, financial information, medical information, and health insurance information.
- Information Related to Characteristics Protected Under California or Federal Law: characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as race, color, national
origin, religion, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, genetic information, disability, citizenship status, and
military and veteran status.
- Commercial Information: products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet and Other Electronic Network Activity Information: including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with websites,
applications, or advertisements.
- Professional or Employment-Related Information
- Education Information
We may have disclosed Personal Information about you to the following categories of third parties: Our Services Providers, Business Partners, and government entities, including law enforcement.
GotSoccer uses and discloses sensitive personal information for the limited purposes permitted under CCPA and not to infer characteristics about a consumer. We do not share sensitive personal information
for cross-context behavioral advertising. We do not sell sensitive personal information.
H. EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA RESIDENTS' PRIVACY RIGHTS:
If you reside in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), by using our Services, you acknowledge and consent to the processing of your Personal Information in the United States. We endeavor to apply suitable
safeguards to protect the privacy and security of your Personal Information and to use it consistent with your relationship with us and the practices described in this Privacy Notice. We collect and process Personal
Information about you only where we have a legal basis for doing so under applicable EU laws. The legal bases depend on the Services you use and how you use them. This means we collect and use your Personal
Information only where:
- We need it to provide you the Services, including to operate the Services, provide customer support and personalized features, and protect the safety and security of the Services;
- It satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote the Services, and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose; or
- We need to process your Personal Information to comply with a legal obligation.
If you have consented to our use of your Personal Information for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place.
Where we are using your Personal Information because a third party (e.g., your club) or we have a legitimate interest in doing so, you have the right to object to that use, though, in some cases, this may
mean no longer using the Services.
The European Union's General Data Protection Regulation and other countries' privacy laws provide certain rights for data subjects, including the following:
- Withdrawal of Consent. If consent is the lawful basis of our processing, you have the right to withdraw any consent that you have provided to us to process your Personal Information.
- Access. You have the right to access your Personal Information.
- Rectification. You have the right to rectify inaccurate Personal Information.
- Erasure. You have the right to have your Personal Information erased if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was processed, you have withdrawn your consent to, or object to, processing,
and there are no other legitimate grounds for processing it, or you consider that it has been unlawfully processed.
- Restriction. You have the right to have the processing of your Personal Information restricted if you contest its accuracy, its processing is unlawful, we no longer need it, but you need it for a legal
claim, or you have objected to its processing and await verification of our legitimate grounds for processing it.
- Data Portability. You have the right to have certain Personal Information you provide to us transferred to another company in a machine-readable format.
- Objection. You have the right to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Information for certain purposes.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please review the How to Contact Us or Exercise My Consumer Rights below.
In addition, GotSoccer complies with the EU-U.S. Data Privacy Framework ("EU-U.S. DPF"), the UK Extension to the EU-U.S. DPF, and the Swiss-U.S. DPF as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce
regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries. In certain situations, we enter into Standard Contractual Clauses for the transfer of data from
the EU to the U.S.
GotSoccer has certified that it adheres to the EU-U.S. DPF Principles of Notice, Choice, Accountability for Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation, Access, Recourse, Enforcement,
and Liability. If there is any conflict between the policies in this Privacy Notice and the EU-U.S. DPF Principles, the EU-U.S. DPF Principles shall govern. We remain responsible for any of your Personal
Information that is shared under the Onward Transfer Principle with third parties for external processing on our behalf.
GotSoccer is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission. In compliance with the EU-U.S. DPF Principles, GotSoccer commits to resolving complaints about your privacy
and our collection or use of your personal information. If you are an individual in the EEA with inquiries or complaints regarding this Privacy Notice, you should first contact GotSoccer using our online
contact form: https://www.gotsoccer.com/privacy_center/
GotSoccer has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-U.S. DPF Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB National Programs Dispute Resolution Process,
operated by BBB National Programs. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please
visit https://bbbprograms.org/programs/all-programs/dpf-consumers/ProcessForConsumers for more information and to file a complaint. This service is provided free of charge to you. Under certain conditions,
it may be possible for you to invoke binding arbitration.
To learn more about the EU-U.S. DPF and to view our certification, please visit www.dataprivacyframework.gov.
I. HOW TO CONTACT US OR EXERCISE YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Notice or would like to exercise any consumer rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request by:
- Visiting our Privacy Center at: https://www.gotsoccer.com/privacy_center/
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Sending postal mail to:
Attention: Privacy Administrator/Data Protection Officer
1529 Third Street South
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
J. SUPPLEMENTAL PRIVACY DISCLOSURES FOR USERS IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES.
If you reside in one of the following countries, the supplemental privacy disclosures below also apply to the processing of your Personal Information. To the extent there is a conflict between the
country-specific language below and the provisions above, the below provisions control.
- Transfers and Disclosures to the U.S. We may transfer or disclose your Personal Information to recipients in the United States.
- How We Protect Your Personal Information. Your Personal Information is stored on IT infrastructure located within the United States.
- How to Contact Us. To submit a complaint regarding our compliance with Australian law, please contact us using the methods in the 'How to Contact Us or Exercise Your Consumer Rights'
section above. We will take reasonable steps to investigate the complaint and respond to you within a reasonable timeframe.
- Your Privacy Rights. In addition to the rights listed above, customers and users located in Brazil have the right to:
- Confirm the existence of processing;
- Correct inaccurate or out-of-date information;
- Request the anonymization, blocking, or elimination of unnecessary or excessive personal information processed in noncompliance with Brazilian data protection law;
- Request the revision of decisions made solely on the basis of automated processing of your personal information whenever they affect your interests;
- Obtain information about the entities with which we share your personal information; and
- Brazilian residents may ask for a list of third parties that have received your personal information for direct marketing purposes during the previous calendar year. This list also contains
the types of personal information shared. We provide this list at no cost. We will provide this information within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of your request, respecting our commercial
and industrial secrecy. If you are a Brazilian resident and would like to request this information, please contact us using one of the methods listed above in the How to Contact Us or
Exercise Your Consumer Rights.
- Transfers to the U.S. We may transfer your personal information to the United States for further processing, where it will be subject to applicable U.S. law.