Effective Date: April 21, 2021
3. Registration and Accounts. Certain services provided by GotSoccer require you to register for an Account. In that event, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself. You agree that GotSoccer may use the information to provide you with the services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account (including your username and password information), and for restricting access to the Account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur in your Account. Additionally, you agree to notify GotSoccer immediately of any unauthorized access or use of your Account or password, or any other breach of security. We reserve the right to terminate your Account at any time.
4. User Content. Some of our Sites and Services may allow users to provide content such as user profile information, images, video, comments, questions, and other content ("User Content"). You represent and warrant that the User Content: (a) is owned by you or you control all necessary rights to it; (b) does not violate, misappropriate, or infringe on the rights of any third party including intellectual property rights, privacy rights or publicity rights; (c) is accurate, not obscene, false, libelous, or defamatory; and (d) will not cause injury to any person, entity, or system. By posting User Consent, you hereby grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, display and distribute such User Content. GotSoccer assumes no liability for any User Content that you post. GotSoccer may, in its sole discretion, remove any User Content. By posting User Consent, you represent and warrant that you have all the necessary rights to the User Content, and you hereby grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, display and distribute such User Content. You agree to indemnify, release, and hold us harmless from all liability, claims, actions, loss, harm, damage, injury, cost, or expense arising out of any User Content you post. We are not responsible for, and do not endorse, User Content posted by another person. Accordingly, we may not be held liable, directly, or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused to you in connection with any User Content posted by another person.
6. Code of Conduct. You agree not to use the Sites and Services in any way that violates our "Code of Conduct," including in a manner that:
i. imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site and Services infrastructure, interferes or disrupts the Sites and Services or the networks connected thereto or otherwise restricts or inhibits any other user from using and enjoying the Site and Services;
ii. is, or encourages conduct that is, unlawful, threatening, abusive, bigoted, hateful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, indecent, or otherwise deemed objectionable by GotSoccer;
iii. constitutes, advocates or encourages conduct that would constitute or give rise to a criminal offense, civil liability or other violation of any local, state, national or international law;
iv. violates, plagiarizes or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right or reveals confidential information or trade secrets in an unauthorized manner;
v. contains any virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb, cancelbot or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routine;
vi. harms or attempts to harm minors or any other person;
vii. contains any information, software or other material of a commercial nature;
viii. contains advertising, promotions, spam, or commercial solicitations of any kind; or
ix. constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact;
x. pretend to be anyone, or any entity, you are not, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity.
9. Third-Party Links. Our Sites and Services may link to other sites that we do not control. In addition, you may have visited our Sites and Services through a link or a banner advertisement on another site. In such cases, the site you linked from may collect your information. These third-party sites are governed by their own privacy policies. Be sure to review these privacy policies when visiting such sites to see how they collect and use this information. We are not responsible for the content of privacy practices of such third-party sites.
10. Third-Party Payment Processing. Your team, club, league, association, or other governing body may obtain payment from you via an integrated payment portal with a third-party banking institutions and processing agents (the "Payment Processor"). Such Payment Processors receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card or other payment information. These Payment Processors adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council. GotSoccer is not responsible for, the payment processing between team/club/league/association/governing body and you. We do not store or collect your payment card details, do not handle any funds of your team/club/league/association/governing body, and are not involved any payment processing between you and your team/club/league/association/governing body. Any payment issue or dispute with your team/club/league/association/governing body should be directed to your team/club/league/association/governing body. You agree that GotSoccer is not liable in any way to you arising from or related to (directly or indirectly) payment processing transaction between you and your team/club/league/association/governing body.
12. Additional Terms for Mobile Application Users. If you are accessing our Sites or Services through a mobile device, including any of our mobile applications, or any other mobile application hereinafter created, the following additional terms apply. GotSoccer grants you the right to use the mobile application only for your personal use. You must comply with all applicable laws and third-party terms of agreement when using the mobile application (e.g. your wireless data service agreement). The mobile application may not contain the same functionality available on the applicable Sites and Services.
13. Additional Terms for GotTicketing Users. If you are using our GotTicketing platform, you are responsible for reading the complete ticket details before purchasing the tickets. You cannot change or cancel any ticket order after the sale is complete. All ticket sales are final and nonrefundable. The determination of whether any refunds are granted for cancelled events will be made solely by the event host, which is our customer. You may be charged convenience fees for buying tickets. Convenience fees may vary depending on the event type and location. Convenience fees or taxes, if applicable, may be disclosed to you prior to purchasing a ticket. The GotTicketing platform may not be used to resell tickets that have already been sold, distributed, or forwarded through the GotTicketing platform.
14. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU ACCEPT THE SITES AND SERVICES "AS IS" AND AS AVAILABLE, WITH NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM STATUTE, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE.
15. Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO RELEASE GOTSOCCER, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS (THE "RELEASED PARTIES") FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OUR SITES OR SERVICES, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURIES, DAMAGES OR LOSSES ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH USE. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT GOTSOCCER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO USE OF THE SITES OR SERVICES.
18. Class Action Waiver. You agree that all disputes between you and GotSoccer will be litigated individually, and that there will be no class, representative, or consolidated actions. You agree that this class action waiver is an essential part of our agreement.
19. Electronic Communications. You agree that we may make communications available to you by posting them on our websites or sending an email to the email address you provide to us that is associated with your account, or both, and that such communications, as well as notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications that we provide to you electronically, are equivalent to communications in writing and shall have the same force and effect as if they were in writing and signed by us.
1529 Third Street South
Jacksonville Beach, Florida 32250
Attn: Legal Department